Thursday, January 15, 2015

Button Collection

Hello!

     Just thought I'd share some buttons I designed before I deleted them from my computer. Enjoy! [I've also linked the button to their blog's owner.]

Lexie's button was definitely fun to make! Click here to go directly to her Buttons page.

Lauryn's blog was deleted, so I can't link it. This wasn't one of my best buttons, but I tried!

Amelie's button is my favorite so far, I love her taste in colors!

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids

Blogs By Kids
All the Blogs By Kids buttons are super fun to have on any blog, and were some of my favorites to make. I plan on making more in the future.

     That's all for now, but thank you for viewing my button gallery! If you want me to make you one, check out my Custom Designs page here. Have a wonderful day. :)
_blank

19 comments:

  1. I love your button designs, they're really good. My favorite would also have to be Amelie's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Amelie's button is my most recent one. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. I love your buttons! You are an amazing coder!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Making buttons is more design than coding, but thank you anyway. :D

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  3. I lobe your buttons designs! You're a lot better than me, hehe. ^.^ I love Lexie's button and the fifth BBK button; so creative!!!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morning! I'm glad you like them. :D

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  4. You make beautiful buttons! I like the one you made for the deleted blog a lot ;)

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again. I nominated you for a blog award- http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love The Frumpy Kid one and obvs mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice buttons! I really like the buttons for 'The Frumpy Kid' (and I think her blog is back up or something, I don't know) and the second last BBK button.

    ~ayumii
    http://thisblogdoesnotevenexist.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ayumii! She never responded to me, so I'm not really sure what's up. [I have no room to talk, though. :P] I made a bunch of BBK buttons that I thought would appeal to everyone, so I'm glad I thought correctly. Have an awesome day. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  8. Hey Lily I havn't spoken to you in a while. I would still like a button and I know you know how to make one so can you please make me one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never received an email from you, so I had no idea! So sorry. If you could, use the contact form on the right side there. Also check out my Custom Designs page so that I have an idea of what you want.

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  9. Um instead of that Lily would you mind just giving me your email because i clicked that thing that you said i could email you on but it was quite confusing. So what is your email mine is rukiyaspencer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. And sure I'll check out your Custom Designs page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lily I just wrote what I wanted my button to be like on your Custom Designs page!

    ReplyDelete