Monday, December 1, 2014

Clearing The Plate

Hello!

     You may be wondering why the title of this post is called "Clearing The Plate." Well, I feel kinda stressed nowadays- like there's "a lot on my plate." That's just a phrase. It might be popular, it might be uncommon. So if you don't know what it means, basically I just have a lot of stuff on my hands. [I hope that explaining a phrase with another phrase makes sense.]

     I'm going to be taking another break from Squishingly for now, similar to my previous "short" break. I have a long list of things to do and emails to respond to, so don't expect anything from any of my social media accounts.

     Anywho, I hope you all have a wonderful day! You can expect some improvements on Blogs By Kids, A Curious Pisces, Squisherwick, and [maybe] So Sophia in the far future. I say "far" future because it'll probably take some time. Even though Squishingly will be momentarily inactive, you are all still free to contact me about anything. Have a wonderful day [again].
_blank

7 comments:

  1. I'm hosting 2 really awesome things right now and wanted to get you the heads up for them if you are interested!

    1) Guest Posts http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/wanted-guest-bloggers-w-linky

    Ive only been blogging for a year, but feel free to submit a post for my blog. You can post on faith, humor, a review, a DIY slash recipe slash anything else, etc. I give out 2 weeks free ad space for any post submitted. Would you be able to put something together for me?

    2) Ad Space http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/giveaway-5-ways-to-get-free-ad-space-on-my-blog-w-linky

    Submitting a guest post isnt the only way to get free ad space :) I'm hosting a giveaway that you might want to check out too.

    Happy New Year!!!

    Kate @ majesticgoldenrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kate,

      Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested at the moment. I appreciate that you took the time to comment-- maybe another time? :]

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. Hi I really want to make a button and know that you made Noor's so that's why I came to you. But I don't really know how to so please tell me if you have time.

    Also please visit my blog

    http://shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rukiya-

      I'll leave a comment on your blog. Thanks for contacting me! Have a wonderful day. :]

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  3. Hi Lily again hahaahha so I was wondering if you could make my button this week. Is that possible. You asked me when I wanted to get mine.

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!

      I'd love to do it. You can email me here. Let me know if you don't have an email, because we can discuss this elsewhere [preferably not in the comments]. Thanks!

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete