Sunday, November 9, 2014

Updates, Introductions, and Explanations

Hello!

   My, my. It sure has been a while since I last updated my blog (how unfortunate!). I've been super lazy, and somewhat busy. Sure, school's been a burden. The main reason for my absence was my lack of motivation.. The past month I've been too tired to do anything productive besides my homework, but I'm back at it now.

   Anywho, I'd like to introduce you all to the newest Squishingly mascot- Yuki!


   I've made Yuki an official part of Squishingly, if you can't tell by the new-and-improved header. Also, some of you who follow me on- or have at least looked at -my Instagram account might recognize Yuki from an earlier drawing of him. Now for some other random news I'd like to announce-

1. I'm going to be designing Sophia and June's blogs soon! Woo. :)
2. I got a new graphic tablet! (How else would I make Yuki? :P)
3. I went to my local Comic-Con! Yay.
4. Other stuff I did, but am too tired at the moment to remember.

   If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Another thing, I made a DeviantArt account to display my okay-ish masterpieces! Click here to visit my profile.

   On a completely unrelated note, I have a long list of things I need to do and haven't started. [That sucks, doesn't it?]

   Thanks for being so patient, everyone! The blogging world is like a current, and it's really hard to catch up if you lag behind! I hope I'll be more active from here on out, so have a wonderful day everyone. :)
_blank

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Yuki is soooo cute! X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
  2. A graphic tablet? I want one too... ^^
    Yuki is just too adorable!

    Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ju!

      If you get a graphic tablet, I bet you'll draw the cutest things! :-)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete