Sunday, November 9, 2014

One Lovely Blog Tag

Hello!

   I've been tagged for the One Lovely Blog Award by Noor from My Amazing Life Being 10. Thanks a bunch, girl! :)


Rules-

+ Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. 
+ List the rules and display the award. (Check) 
+ Add 7 facts about yourself.
+ Nominate 15 other bloggers. 
+ Follow on Blogger the person who nominated you.




7 Facts-

1. I'm easily jealous.

2. My favorite word is "create" [I stole the idea for this fact from Noor. :)]

3. I have an addiction to video games.

4. I have relatively low self-esteem in some areas and relatively high self-esteem in others.

5. I check my email every 5 minutes, though I'm usually too lazy to respond to them [I actually used to respond lightning-fast, but then I entered middle school. ;P]

6. My favorite movies/shows/forms of media/etc. are [in no specific order]-

I. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [PG-13]

II. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King [PG-13]

III. After Earth [PG-13]

IV. Lucy [R]

V. Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan [R]

VI. A whole bunch of other movies I'm too lazy to find the names of..

7. I really like mocha frappuccinos. I wouldn't say I'm addicted, though.


Who I Tag-

+ Kim » Kim's Corner
+ Jubilee » Hello Strawberrie
+ Em » Lynde Avenue
+ Eve » Eve of Womanhood

Okay, I'm too tired to tag 15 people. Plus, most bloggers have already been tagged, so whatever. [I know, I'm awful. Haha.] So, have a wonderful day everyone!
_blank

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Lily, I enjoyed reading the facts. I get jealous a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem- it was super fun to do! :) Thanks for tagging me.

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. Hey! I got your comment on my blog saying you wanted to swap buttons. I'm not sure where the buttons page is. If you can send me a link that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy! Since you don't get notified for comments on my blog, I'll comment back on yours.

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  3. Cool blog post I just found your blog via a comment on another one! I hate to admit but I get jealous quickly too ! Love your blog name where did the inspiration of that come from? Please go check out my blog and follow if you like it xx
    http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/
    New follower on gfc and google +

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried to follow you on gfc but an error message came up I will try again later please follow me to remind me I have the memory of a gold fish http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Another Teen-

      Thank you so much for the kind words! Welcome to Squishingly, I'm so glad you like my blog. Anywho, to answer your questions- I got the name because I was obsessed with Squishy from Finding Nemo, but I didn't want my blog to have the same name. I thought a blog called Squishy would be a little odd, so I found a way to change it to sound more consumer-friendly. I also followed you back on Google+, and I'll leave a comment on your blog to make sure you read this. Thanks again! Also, I wrote a post about that here. I hope I was helpful! :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
    3. Thanks for replying love your blog name I am so jealous aha x

      Delete
  4. Hi Lily I love ur blog it's so neatly set out and cool. Plz check out mine-

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    (Or just type Shine 'N' Elevate on google) Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! ^^

      Your blog is awesome! I totally agree with the page about grown-ups. Thanks for checking me out, welcome to Squishingly. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete