Monday, October 6, 2014

Update #6

Hello!

 My, it's been quite a while since I last posted. My apologies, everyone. There has been SO much going on, and I've been busy with preparations, school, and the like. I would like to announce that my birthday is this Saturday

 Woo. I'm turning 13, so I'll have to update my G+ profile and my blog's about page. In celebration of my birthday, I'm going to post something on October 11, 2014 with something special planned. (I have a general idea, but I'm positive it will be something so unique and creative, that NO ONE has ever done it! Well, I hope.)

 Onto other things, I'll be removing my portfolio from Strikingly and remaking it on Blogger, so it's more interactive and frequently updated. 

 It's called Squisherwick, and you can check it out daily to see my progress. And as you can see, it starts with "Squish." I'm starting a trend now, and I will be adding Squish to everything I say that is mine. (Hehehehe. This will be fun.)

 Thanks for reading! I know that reading a bunch of paragraphs is boring, so here's a picture of baby Pooh Bear sleeping on the ground (probably dreaming about honey)-
_blank

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's the third most anticipated day this year for me! After Christmas and Comic-Con, of course. Haha! Thank you again, I'm glad my post intrigued you. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. Cant wait! Happy (Early) Birthday!
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Our birthdays are super close! 2 days apart! *highfive*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy early birthday to you as well! I think yours is tomorrow. Love the blue hair, by the way!

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  4. Happy early birthday!!!!!!!! Squisherwick looks great so far-love the name! hehe

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I worked hard to fix a lot of things, that template is a little outdated. But thank you so much! Your comments always make my day! :D

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday!

    You have a very beautiful blog. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole!

      I haven't been in touch with you before, so thank you! Welcome to Squishingly, I'm glad you've taken a liking to it. Again, thank you for your compliment! I always love reading nice comments on my blog. I'll check your blog out, too! Have a wonderful day. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday - well for Saturday at least

    Please check out my blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out, thanks for giving me the opportunity. Have a wonderful day. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday! Thanks for nominating; I'll be doing this ASAP!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm so excited to see what GIFs you post! :D

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  8. Whoa I just checked out your portfolio - the design for the site itself is some seriously advanced stuff, girl. Blown away, as usual! :) I'll have to recruit you in the future, I'm planning a huge redesign for the blog :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I know I replied really, really late.. oh well. Thank you again though, you're too kind! ^^

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete