Sunday, October 12, 2014

GIF Quest

Hello!

 I know I'm late, I'm sorry! Yesterday was hectic, so I didn't have an opportunity to start my birthday bash. So without further ado, I present to you..


 Basically, it's a blog tag. With a twist. Here are the rules and guidelines-

RULES
+ Wish me happy birthday! (optional)
+ Include my tag image (above)
+ Tag 2 or more people when you're finished
+ Try not to use GIFs that other people have already used. If you do, it's still okay!
+ Come up with your OWN, UNIQUE 10 scenarios
+ Scenarios must be consecutive or relate to each other in some way


--


 It's a little confusing to understand at first, but here's how it works-

1. Get tagged

2. Person who tagged you will include 10 scenarios (e.g. you find an awesome pair of shoes, you get grounded, you lose your favorite pen, etc.)

3. Find a GIF online to represent what you would do or how you would react in that scenario (e.g. you buy the shoes, you sneak out of the house anyway, you find a new pen, etc.)

4. Come up with your own 10 scenarios

5. Tag others

--

My (not-so-creative) 10 Scenarios:

1. Your best friend says something hilarious

2. You laugh so hard, milk shoots out of your nose

3. Someone attractive walks by

4. Your arch-enemy walks by

5. You discover that your best friend has a bad taste in music

6. You think you see ____. (for this one, you can fill in whatever you want)

7. Your teacher gives you a packet of homework over the weekend

8. Just as you grab the last ___, someone else takes it

9. Looking down at your phone, you notice that your blog got a negative comment

10. You get an F in your best subject


My (not-so-creative) Reactions:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8. 

9.

10.

Who I Tag:

Noor » My Amazing Life Being 10

June » A Curious Pisces

June » The Journeys of my Beating Heart

Chloe » A Little Birdy Blog

Amelia » Amelia Grace

Eve » Eve of Womanhood

Em » Lynde Avenue

Juju » Hello Strawberrie

Jollygirl » Reflections of a Jollygirl

Rose » Truly. Madly. Deeply.

Morning » The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life

Radiance » A Life Full of Radiance


Format (feel free to change):



 Thanks for tagging me, ____! Here are the rules-

RULES
+ Wish me happy birthday! (optional)
+ Include my tag image (above)
+ Tag 2 or more people when you're finished
+ Try not to use GIFs that other people have already used. If you do, it's still okay!
+ Come up with your OWNUNIQUE 10 scenarios
+ Scenarios must be consecutive or relate to each other in some way

Scenario Reactions:

1. Your best friend says something hilarious
[insert GIF]

2. You laugh so hard, milk shoots out of your nose
[insert GIF]

3. Someone attractive walks by
[insert GIF]

4. Your arch-enemy walks by
[insert GIF]

5. You discover that your best friend has a bad taste in music
[insert GIF]

6. You think you see ____. (for this one, you can fill in whatever you want)
[insert GIF]

7. Your teacher gives you a packet of homework over the weekend
[insert GIF]

8. Just as you grab the last ___, someone else takes it
[insert GIF]

9. Looking down at your phone, you notice that your blog got a negative comment
[insert GIF]

10. You get an F in your best subject
[insert GIF]


My 10 Scenarios:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Who I Tag:

1.
2.

--

 This took me A LONG TIME to type up. Oh well, haha. Have a wonderful day, everyone.
_blank

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm actually really impressed...this is such an original tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em. Can't wait to see your reactions, haha. :D

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My pleasure! I can't wait for your GIFs! :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! ^.^
    x June x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I couldn't resist including you! Thanks for doing it, I hope your reactions are as unique as you are. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  4. I love this tag, it's really original! I'm doing it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for doing it, I left a comment on your post. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  5. I'm so doing this!! Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! I know I can look forward to seeing your GIFs and scenarios. I can't wait! :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  6. Hey Lily, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll get on that ASAP! Thanks for nominating me! :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  7. Love the gifs!
    Also, cool blog design. I love the monster in the header. Did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim-

      Welcome to Squishingly! ^^ Thank you, I recently made some relatively big modifications! It's taking a turn for the better- and yes, I did design the little monster. I explain it all in my latest post. Thanks again, I hope you stick around! :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete