Monday, September 15, 2014

Where I See Myself In 10 Years

Hello!

 I've improved a lot in everything I've done, and I want to show you all my goals for the next 10 years. Whether it's with graphic design, mental health, or grades, I want to keep myself at the top. So, here's a little visualization of how I see myself in 10 years.

Photoshop Skills

 

 



 Michael Oswald is my role model and true inspiration when it comes to Adobe. His vision and detail motivates me and inspires me. The precision in his art makes me believe that you can accomplish anything if you keep trying, so I'll work my way up the ladder as time goes by. You can check out the rest of Michael's work on his portfolio here. Warning, some of his images are a little graphic. Cover little eyes!


Web Design Skills
 

 Tommy is the Jack-of-all-Trades that blows my mind into a million little pieces. I love his Japanese style, and adorable chibis. His skills will never fail to stun me! As the next 10 years go by, I'll work the hardest I can to match his skills- with a twist of my own, of course. When I'm building my own sites like his, I'll always remember the one who inspired me to work so hard. You can check out his T-shirt shop and portfolio here.


Self Image/Confidence

 I'm insecure in my own way now, but I'm gaining more confidence in myself the more I work. As my grades and skills improve, so will my self image. I think that no matter how hard a person works to achieve their goal, they'll never achieve it if they don't believe in themselves.


Intelligence

 I hope to graduate high school with an honors diploma, and (maybe) become valedictorian. After that, I hope to go to MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and graduate from there majoring in a course that has to do with technology (I haven't worked out the details yet.) And finally, I'll get a job as a graphic designer, web designer, or animation artist at Pixar or EA (Electronic Arts.) Over the years, my goal is not to get lower than a 3.5 GPA, and I'll reward myself if I keep my 4.0 GPA up. So as you can see, I have big plans for my future. Wish me luck!


Note: No pictures are mine! All credit to their rightful owners.

 That's all for today's post, so have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out the BBK blog! You can find the (all-new) BBK button on my Collaborations page! Thank you!
_blank

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope you achieve your dreams/goals! I know you can:)
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June-

      Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I hope so too, it'll really be a boost up. Thanks again for believing in me, cause if I can, you can! Have a wonderful day! :)

      -Lily

      Delete
  2. You're so talented already! I couldn't code when I was your age :( Just wanted to to let you know that I've nominated you for the Summer Rewind tag xx

    PS - I'm also hosting a photo and writing contest, feel free to take a look!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily-

      Wow, how did you find my blog? Haha, thanks for visiting! Anywho, that means a lot! Thank you! (I've certainly thanked you a lot in one comment. Oh my.) Also, thanks for nominating me! I'll be sure to get that post out ASAP! And I'll take a look at your contest, I sure love photography and writing. Especially together. :)

      -Lily

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you'll have no problem achieving all your goals!! I wish you the best of luck<3
    You're blog posts are so easy to relate to! I love your blog xx
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June-

      Wow. I'm sitting here kind of stunned by your words, thank you so much! I never thought of my posts as relatable, wow. But thanks again for all the compliments, yours will stick with me all day!

      -Lily

      Delete