Thursday, September 4, 2014

How To Follow Me

Hello!

 Lately there have been reported errors about my followers widget. Therefore, I'm going to show you how to follow me! Let's begin..


 That is my blog. But, I think you can tell. Anyway, the red box shows you my followers widget. You know where that's located?


 And that's my followers widget up close! Instead of clicking on the blue "Join this site" button, go ahead and pop the widget out. You can do this by clicking on the two squares overlapping each other, or the button inside the red box.


 Now, this window will pop up on your screen. Click on the "Follow with Google Friend Connect" button, and you'll get another pop-up window. The next one should be familiar to you, if you've followed other blogs. That's all there is to it!

 This is a really simple tutorial to follow, so that's all I've got for now. Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to check out the new BBK look by clicking here!
_blank

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lily,
    I sent you guys a email about if I could be on the BBK new team. I was just wondering if the BBK got it because I think that its a old email. Anywho Great post! I had the same problem and that was my solution. Great work!
    -xoxo
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, June!

      Just responded. Hope I didn't spoil your day. But thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. :)

      -Lily

      Delete
  2. I love new BBK design. Also nice post. Hope your problem get's sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo! Your words are so kind, it means a lot! Thanks again!

      -Lily

      (P.S. I hope it does, too. I wonder what the problem is..)

      Delete
  3. Hello there! Wow! What an awesome blog! You inspire me so much! And such a great tutorial.

    My name is Sarah. I'm a writer/blogger/photographer. I'd be honored if you'd join my blog, imsarahgrace art, photography, and design (http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com). This is where I muse about a wide range of topics: art, photography, design, lifestyle, food, travel, and more. I think you’ll enjoy it, and I hope to see your name around these parts! :)

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!

      So sorry it took this long for me to respond to your comment. I saw it, but I was just too busy to remember to reply! Anywho, thank you so much for your kind words! I checked out your blog, and your photography is top-notch! Thank you again, I really appreciate your compliments. Have a wonderful day. :)

      -Lily

      Delete
    2. No problem, Lily! Thank you! I'll be following your adventures on Squishingly. :)

      Sarah

      Delete