Wednesday, September 3, 2014

At The Top of my Wishlist

Hello!

 Good day to you all! At the moment, I am flipping out of my chair doing as many backflips off the walls and ceiling of my room as you can imagine. Why, you ask? The answer is simple, really.
 The Sims 4, the simulation game that I've been waiting for since 2009. Well, not really. More like 2010. Anywho, I am psyched to get my hands on it! What about you guys? Any latest craves? I sure have been on the edge of my seat waiting this.

 Well, that's all I have for today. I just thought I would share some insight on my mind at the moment. Anyway, have a wonderful day! Also be sure to check out the new BBK look by clicking here.
_blank

2 comments:

  1. I came by & tried to follow but it is not letting me right now...I'll be back soon to try again! Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Libbie! I have you to thank for making me a part of the team. I really owe you one. :D

      -Lily

      Delete