Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Announcement

Hello!

 I'm very excited to tell you all some big news! Drumroll please..



 I'm a member of the BBK team! This team is rather new, and I'm deeply honored to become a part of it! My role in this team to redesign the blog and publish content on it. You can check out Blogs By Kids by clicking here.

 For those who don't know, Blogs By Kids (also called BBK) is like an archive of all the blogs by kids under 18. For those of you who have a blog and are interested in having your blog put up on this blog, feel free to e-mail me at my contact page. Or, you can e-mail Libbie at the BBK link above.

 I added the BBK button on my Collaborations page, if you want to check it out there as well. That's all for now, so have a wonderful day!
_blank

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through BBK, actually! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Blogs by Kids! XD

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Btw, just to let you know, your Followers gadget isn't working!)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Morning! Personally, I've never really gone through your blog, but it looks awesome! It's changed a lot over the year. And thanks, I know about that. Maybe I'll post something about how to follow me with that gadget, because it doesn't work for anyone. But thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      -Lily

      Delete