Monday, September 22, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag

Hello!

 I'd like to send out a big thank you to June from A Curious Pisces for tagging me! Let's begin with the rules (that apply to me)..

+ Copy and paste the questions below, then answer and turn them into a blog post.

+ At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions.

+ Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag.

And here are my answers to the 20 Questions..

Q1: How tall are you?
A: I'm 5'1 or 5'2 I think..

Q2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
A:
 I have a knack for scrapbooking, but I don't share that with people. I also like writing, although I'm not good at it. I don't share these things with people, so consider yourself lucky..

Q3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
A:
 I don't like when people show things off about how much better their life is than anyone else's- talk about rude!

Q4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
A:
 I really don't like when people act superior, but don't live up to what they claim.

Q5: What’s your favorite song?
A:
 I love, love, love Edge of Night by Billy Boyd.


Q6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
A: I'm in love with YYKawaii's products.. [click.] I'm secretly a fan of cute things.

Q7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
A:
 I like blogging, designing, coding, drawing, or anything creative. 

Q8: What’s your 
favorite junk food?

A:
 I love anything sweet!

Q9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
A:
 I have two Pomeranian-Chihuahua mixes. Their names are Zack and Cody (hehe) and this is what they look like-


Zack

Cody

Q10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
A:
 I'm not that big of a reader (much to your dismay) so my favorite nonfiction book has to be Bulu by Dick Houston and my favorite fiction book is 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.


Pictures via. and via.

Q11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
A:
 I don't wear any makeup.

Q12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
A:
 I'd rather not share that, but here goes..

 BRRRRRING. I have 5 minutes to get to class, but my stupid locker won't open! I kick it a few times, trying to see if my anger will open it. People rush to class, and I'm left alone in the hallway. All of a sudden, a classmate walks by and whispers to me, "You can do it!" in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes and hurry to open my locker, when it finally opens. When I get to class, I have to explain in front of the whole class why I'm late. Yes, I had locker trouble after over a month of school.

Q13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A:
 Oo, hot chocolate sounds nice. But, that's for winter only. I'd have to say Coke. Not because I like it that much, but because it's scientifically proven that the flavor never gets old.

Q14: What’s your favorite movie?
A:
 I AM IN LOVE WITH THE LORD OF THE RINGS AND STAR WARS SERIES. They're so perfect, I may just up and cry. (I would've added more pictures, but I got lazy. Sorry.)

(via.)

(via.)
(via.)

 Q15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
A:
 I'm about 2 years from high-school, so I would be a mix of the following-

 Artistic yet intelligent valedictorian who spends a large amount of her free time alone at a computer. (Artist, loner, valedictorian, & nerd)
 
Q16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
A:
 I want to live in New Zealand! Here's why-

• Lowest crime-rates in the world
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings movies were filmed there
• It's beautiful, and peaceful
• Free hospital system
• Richest people in the world

Q17: PC or Mac?
A:
 I like both, to be honest. The Mac is a beautiful, sleek, and relatively fast operating system. Although, it can't handle my favorite video games. That's why I turn to the PC! It's usually fast for the first couple of years, but I manage to slow it down with the many games I download. I don't like the style of PC's, but they can run a lot of video games.

Q18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
A:
 None. First, people don't like me. Haha. Second, I'm not interested in romance. My laptop is all I need..

(via.)
Q19: Favorite celebrity?
A:
 I love..
Tom Hiddleston (via.)
Tom plays Loki (via.)
Natalie Portman (via.)
Natalie plays Padme Amidala (via.)
Scarlett Johansson (via.)
Scarlett plays the Black Widow (via.)
Orlando Bloom (via.)
Orlando plays Legolas (via.)
Orlando also plays Will Turner (via.)
Q20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
A: Hmm. I don't actually want to be best friends with anyone but the people I know in real life. If one of my real best friends could be a blogger, I would love that!

Who I Tag..

Jo » Jotting It Down
Libbie » The Middlest Sister
June » The Journeys' of my Beating Heart
Emily » Lynde Avenue
_blank

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love Orlando Bloom, I was Legolas for a costume party a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, me too!

      Orlando Bloom is amazing! I've been such a huge fan of his since his debut in LOTR. Thanks for the comment!

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
    2. No probs! I tagged you on my blog!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I left a comment. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I left a comment. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing this Lily! I love your dogs. Cute!
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I had a ton of fun writing it, so thanks for tagging me. I'm glad you liked my post!

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  3. I would probably live in New Zealand too! Your dogs are adorable :)

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jubilee-

      Thanks for checking out my blog! How did you find it? Also, thank you for the compliment. They love attention, so I thought it would only be natural for them to be put up on my blog. Once again, thank you for the comment!

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome :)
      I think I found it through another blog, actually...(not sure which one...)

      Delete
    3. Is their button on my Collaborations page?

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  4. Cute blog:) I hope you become a animator at Pixar, I will be looking forward to seeing your movies ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!

      Thank you for visiting my blog! May I ask how you found it? And I hope so too, because working at Pixar will be a ton of fun. Thank you for your comment! :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete