Tuesday, September 30, 2014

100 Pageviews Blog Tag

Hello!


 Noor tagged me for the 100 Pageviews Tag (thank you!) so without further ado, here it is..


Rules:

+ Thank the blogger who tagged you. (I did that above.)

+ Answer the 10 questions below:

--



Q: How many page views have you had (you can round this to nearest 100)?
A: I have 1103 pageviews exactly, and 1100 pageviews when rounded. I know it's not a lot, but I'm working on that. :) 

Q: How did you feel when you hit 100 page views?
A: Just like Noor, I don't remember when that was. (It was so long ago, and my memory has betrayed me!)

Q: Who was your first commenter (that you didn't know)?
A: My first comment was from MorningTime4 from The Ups and Downs of my Not-So-Average Life! It was pretty exciting to see a comment from her.

Q: What blog post of yours has had the most views?
A: My entry to Emily's contest and my social media icon tutorial post are the 2 most popular so far, both with 21 pageviews. 

Q: What traffic source has given you the most views?
A: Of course, it's Blogs By Kids. The site brought me a total of 139 pageviews!

Q: Why did you start your blog?
A: I wanted to be able to firmly shake my college interviewer's hand, look them in the eye confidently, and proudly say, "Squishingly is the biggest collection of my best work. Take a look, you might be very impressed." I always wanted to be able to have a portfolio that I can look back on any day I wanted, so it inspired me to start Squishingly.

Q: What are your favourite 3-10 blogs?
A: Here they are, in no particular order-


Q: What type of the blog do you like the most?
A: Here are my personal favorites-

+ Craft Blog
+ Design Blog
+ Directory Blog (like BBK)
+ Technology Blog
+ Gaming Blog
+ Geek/Nerd Blog
+ Humorous Blog
+ GIF Blog

Q: Who inspired you to start your blog? Could be a friend, family member or another blogger?
A: I always loved blogging, but I had no idea what to blog about. When I stumbled upon Chloe's blog, she gave me the inspiration to start Squishingly and blog about the thing I love most- technology! (So thank you, Chloe!)

Q: What do you enjoy most about blogging?
A: I love sharing my thoughts, ideas, and creativity with people that I can relate to!


Who I Tag:

Emily » Lynde Avenue
Jubilee » Hello Strawberrie
Sarah Grace » ImSarahGrace
Kat » Warrior Cat




 Woo, this post took a little while. (I got distracted while looking at other blogs..) Aywho, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

_blank

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me one of your favorite blogs Lily! I love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I really do love your blog, so I couldn't resist putting it up there. You're the one to thank for tagging me!

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  2. Nice tag and nice answers! haha.
    Blogs by kids have gotten me the most views too. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a fun tag, haha. Blogs By Kids usually gets a lot of people most of their views. So shoutout to BBK, yes? :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  3. I've been busy, so I haven't been doing any tags recently, but thanks for tagging me! I just realized that you're in the same grade as I after reading through your about page...yay! haha...

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take your time, there's no rush! No problem, I was trying to expand on people to tag since I always tag the same ones. And I didn't know you were in seventh grade either! We're all learning something new about ourselves here, haha. Have a wonderful day. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  4. Hi Lily! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - and thanks for tagging me! It means a lot. :)

    Sarah
    http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It was my pleasure. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete
  5. Aww thank you for listing me as a favorite! Sorry it's been sooo long before I tackled this tag, but keep a lookout for a post soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I can't wait to see your latest adventure! Thanks for the comment, it made me smile. :)

      -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

      Delete