Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Beginning of an Era

"The greatest adventure is what lies ahead. Today and tomorrow are yet to be said. The chances, the changes are all yours to make. The mold of your life is in your hands to break."

- J.R.R. Tolkien

On this very day marks the beginning of a beautiful future, wouldn't you say?

--- 

 Hi there, my name is Lily. I'm a coder, designer, photographer, and gamer. I wish to graduate from MIT and pursue a career in animation with Pixar or Electronic Arts. Currently, I'm a seventh grader at Lakeview Junior High- a quaint school in the Buckeye State.  I've designed my own portfolio (which you can view by clicking here) and built many websites, weblogs, computer graphics, RPG games, and the occasional programmable robot.

 Anyway- I built Squishingly so that in a few years, I can look back at all of my progress. I actually created my first blog with Blogger in 2007 (when I was 6) but that blog and the account linked to it was deleted in 2008. I created my second Blogger account in 2009, which is the account I'm using today. In the future, I hope I improve and can reflect on my mistakes. And after a lot of thought, Squishingly was born.

---
What Will I Be Posting?
---

• I'll upload graphics designed by me.
• I'll post tips and advice.
• I will update what I'm working on.
• I'll upload freebies.
• I will offer custom-made graphics, collages, and profile pictures.
• I'll review other blogs, bloggers, designers, games, and different kinds of programs.

---

 That's about it. So, have a nice day! Remember to check out my portfolio here and contact me at my Instagram account(s) or e-mail me at my contact page. Thanks!
_blank

0 comments:

Post a Comment