Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Lindsey Stirling Edits


Hello!

For those who don't know, Lindsey Stirling is a professional violinist, composer, and dancer who posts videos of her original songs on YouTube (her channel is here.) She is a really inspiring woman, because she still pursues her dreams even after being rejected on America's Got Talent.


I made the first edit (above) from her song, "Shatter Me" which is found by clicking here.


I made the second edit from a photo I found online. I don't think this was an outfit she wore in a song (I thought it could be "We Found Love" in Africa) but for now, kudos to the photographer.


I made the third and final edit from Lindsey's collaboration with Pentatonix, "Radioactive." That can be found by clicking here.

--

That's all I did with Photoshop at the moment, so have a nice day.
_blank

0 comments:

Post a Comment