Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Freshening Up

 Hello!

 Did you notice the new look? (Obviously you did, because it's extremely difficult to miss.) Not only did I update that, but I have included a new "Followers" widget that will allow you to get the latest from Squishingly. And as a plus, I also updated my search bar. It's a lot better now. I was originally just too lazy to edit it, but I finally found the motivation. The little magnifying glass icon was made entirely by me. I might post a tutorial on how to implement it into your blog (or website) but that will be for another day. Since I don't really want to post just a paragraph of text, please enjoy this random picture-

The above picture is a royalty-free stock image, so feel free to use it for anything.

 That's all for now, so have a nice day.
_blank

2 comments: